Rates & Insurance
My rate is $200 per therapist hour.
I have a sliding fee scale for a couple of my clients with financial hardship.
I do not currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for “out of network” benefit coverage.
OON services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please inquire about pricing for SUD evaluations, which vary depending the depth of the evaluation and for what purpose.